Thursday 10 July 2008

Real Da Vinci and Raphael Prints at the Ashmolean!!

July 8, 2008
Today I walked into City Centre and went into a few shops to buy some souvenirs.  I made my way to Waterstone's (a bookstore) and bought a cold drink and found a place by the window to work.  Leslie came by after about 2 hours and we walked together to Ben's Cookies for a snack.  Then we joined some of our group at the Ashmolean Art Museum.  We got to look around for an hour and I really enjoyed the Pre-Raphealite exhibit.  We met back up with the group and they took us down to the print room.  We sat at a table and they brought out prints by Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Turner, Rosetti, and several others.  It was so neat to be up that close to them! I left the museum after that and walked back to Crick with Emily.  We had a family dinner of taco salad and then spent the rest of the night trying to work on our papers.

No comments: